Cosmetic Dental Bonding – Columbus, OH
Cost-Effective Treatment to Restore Chipped Teeth
It’s estimated that between 34 and 74 percent of people between 30 and 50 years old have at least one chipped tooth, while countless others have misspaced and severely discolored teeth. While these may seem like superficial flaws that won’t have a major impact on your life, they can gradually grind down your self-esteem and confidence, causing you to want to hide instead of show your smile. Fortunately, for these minor and moderate imperfections, Dr. Glamm has a fast, effective, and minimally invasive solution, called cosmetic bonding in Columbus. Call our office today to schedule an appointment or learn more!
Why Choose Glamm Dentistry for Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
- Repair Dental Chips in a Single Visit
- Dentist with Over 15 Years of Experience
- CareCredit Additional Financing Available
What is Cosmetic Bonding?
Cosmetic bonding utilizes a biocompatible material called composite resin to rebuild damaged portions of teeth, making them appear whole again. The material has the ability to naturally fuse with the tooth’s enamel to create a tight seal, preventing bacteria from harming the underlying structures.
In most cases, this treatment is able to be completed within a single appointment. It’s also customized to make the repaired teeth look lifelike, even next to your natural, home-grown pearly whites. Not only can your cosmetic dentist in Columbus restore the complete appearance of your smile, but this simple, cost-effective treatment can have a huge impact on your confidence as well.
The Cosmetic Bonding Process
Cosmetic bonding, also referred to as dental bonding, is a common cosmetic treatment that we utilize to help patients who are affected by tooth discoloration, dental chips and cracks, and even gaps between teeth. Typically completed within a single visit, Dr. Glamm utilizes biocompatible composite resin putty to artfully sculpt the missing, misshapen, or damaged portion of a tooth. She then cures (hardens) the resin using a UV light, which will allow it to withstand daily use. The final results look completely natural and are built to stand the test of time.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Bonding
Cosmetic bonding offers several benefits that you’ll be able to enjoy, including:
- This treatment is minimally invasive, meaning little-to-no preparation of your natural dental structure is required to repair your smile.
- Cosmetic bonding is fast and affordable, allowing patients to repair dental damage within a single appointment.
- Dental bonding results can last for up to seven years, so you won’t have to worry about frequent, unexpected repairs needing to be made.
- This treatment’s versatility allows you to address chips, cracks, discoloration, and even slight misalignment using one technique.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services