Emergency Dentist – Upper Arlington, OH
When Dental Emergencies Strike, Call Us
Dental emergencies such as infections and broken teeth tend to happen when you’re not expecting them. As such, you should always have the phone number for Glamm Dentistry close at hand; that way, you can call us immediately if there’s something wrong with your smile. We can give you advice for managing your pain and preventing further damage over the phone, and we can make arrangements for our emergency dentist in Upper Arlington, OH to see you as soon as possible to provide treatment. The faster you act, the better chance you’ll have of saving your smile!
Why Choose Glamm Dentistry for Emergency Dentistry?
- Dental Sedation for Anxious Patients
- High-Quality, Community-Based Dental Office
- Dentist That Focuses on Health of Whole Body
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Set an emergency appointment: Our team will arrange to see you at the earliest possible convenience, ideally on the same day as your call. Be sure to explain your symptoms to us in full detail so that we can get a clear picture of the nature of your emergency.
- Comprehensive emergency exam: Glamm will take X-rays and examine your entire mouth to identify the source of the emergency and determine how extensive it is.
- Review findings: Once we fully understand the nature of your emergency, we can create a potential treatment plan. We’ll explain our recommendations to you along with the costs involved and an estimated treatment timeline, allowing you to make an informed decision about your care.
- Get the care you need: Our team can stop your pain, protect your smile from further damage, and restore your oral health with the help of a variety of dental services, from simple treatments like fillings to more complex solutions.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
There’s no one definition you can use to describe every dental emergency, so in some cases, you might be unsure whether you need urgent care or not. The list of common emergencies below should give you a good idea of what issues warrant an immediate call to our dental office. If you’re still in doubt, reach out anyway and explain your situation to our team; they can help you determine whether you’re experiencing a true dental emergency.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
How much will you end up paying for emergency dental care? In some cases, you might just need a prescription to fight infection while in other cases you might need to have a tooth removed and replaced. Our team will be transparent about why certain treatments are recommended so that you can be sure that you are only paying for care that you truly need. We’ll also help you explore different payment options that can make it easier for you to cover the cost of care without breaking your budget.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
There are several preventive measures you can take to help you avoid dental emergencies. For example, brushing and flossing every day and routinely visiting our dental office for cleanings can help protect your teeth from decay. You should also be aware of any daily habits like nail-biting that can wear down or crack tooth enamel and take steps to put a stop to them. If you play contact sports or grind your teeth at night, you should invest in a mouthguard to prevent dental damage.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services